La Pinta, a brand new cruise ship accommodating 48 passengers in luxurious accommodations, Luxury, pleasure & comfort. It offers a relaxed yet lavish expedition atmosphere and all the amenities that make the Galapagos Expedition a trip of a lifetime.
Features 24 outside cabins, in the same deck with twin or queen-size beds, Central air conditioning with individual controls in each cabin. In-room safe deposit box, Telephone with direct international dialing, Closet and luggage storage space, Multi-channel sound system for closed circuit music and connection for personal iPods, MP3, MP4.
Also features three public decks that include an ample bar-salon, dining room, natural history library, sky bar and sundeck, Jacuzzi and exercise room, conference room with latest A/V equipment boutique and snorkeling equipment.
- Length: 207 feet (63 m)
- Beam: 39.4 feet (12 m)
- Gross Tonnage: 1541
- Capacity: 48 Passengers
- Accommodation: 24 outside cabins, all similar, in the same deck.
- Approximate size 15 square meters (162 square feet).
- On Board: bar-salon, dining room, natural history library, sky bar and sundeck
- Speed: 14 knots
Itinerary 8D / 7N Cruises (A)
|Fri.||AM Arrival in Baltra and transfer to boat
PM North Seymour
|Sat.||AM Isabela: Vicente Roca Point
|Sun.||AM Isabela: Urbina Bay
PM Isabela: Tagus Cove
|Mon.||AM Rabida Island
PM Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
|Tue.||AM Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station
PM Santa Cruz: Twin Craters
|Wed.||AM Floreana: Post Office Bay
PM Floreana: Cormorant Point / Champion Islet
|Thu.||AM Santa Fe Island
PM South Plaza Island
|Fri.||AM San Cristobal: Transfer to the airport|
Itinerary 8D / 7N Cruises (B)
|Fri.||AM Arrival in San Cristobal and transfer to boat
PM San Cristobal: Witch Hill
|Sat.||AM San Cristobal: Galapaguera
PM San Cristobal: Pitt Point
|Sun.||AM Española: Suarez Point
PM Española:Gardner Bay
|Mon.||AM Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin
PM Santa Cruz: El Chato Tortoise Reserve
|Tue.||AM Santa Cruz: Ballena Bay
PM Sombrero Chino Islet: Chinese Hat
|Wed.||AM Bartholomew Island
PM Santiago: Sullivan Bay
|Thu.||AM Genovesa:Darwin Bay
PM Genovesa: Prince Phillip Steps
|Fri.||AM Baltra: Transfer to the airport|
|Description||8 days||5 days|
|Twin / Double||US$ 6205||US$ 4135|
*During peak season:
- All meals and activities throughout the cruise
- Bilingual National Park Guide
- Snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Fuel Surcharge
- Taxes and transfers in the islands.
- Transfer from main hotels in Quito (Casona de San Miguel, Hilton Colon, Swissôtel, Marriott, Dann Carlton) and in Guayaquil (Hilton Colon, Oro Verde, Hampton Inn, Sheraton) to airport for flights to / from Galápagos.
- $100 Galapagos National Park entrance fee
- Galapagos Transit Control Card ($10)
- Air transportation to / from Galápagos
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage, gratuities, gifts and additional items.
- Cancellation/medical insurance
- Wet Suits available for rent, NET rate $ 30 + VAT per guest for 8-day expeditions.